Sunday, April 12, 2009

Shred Day 7- FAIL

I didn't shred on the 7th day. I knew it was too good to be true. I had done 6 days, there was nothing stopping me. But alas, my shredding came to a halt.
Baby girl woke up at 2 am with a wet diaper. No problem, I changed her and put her back to sleep. Once I got back to bed, I could not fall asleep to save my life, the only other time this has happened to me was when I was pregnant. But we aren't even going to go there.
I finally fell asleep around 7 and the hubby being such a great guy let me sleep in. Once I got up, we had lots of preparations to do for our Easter Brunch that we were hosting. Now it is 8 pm, everyone is finally gone and I am exhausted.
I plan to continue tomorrow. I expect Jillian to give me the business for skipping a day. I deserve it. I will continue counting down the 30 days with everyone else, but I will add a day after the 30 days are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment